TERMS & CONDITIONS
PITCH FEES FOR 2021
TRADER – £40
CHARITY, SCHOOL, NOT FOR PROFIT – £20
LOCAL BUSINESS – £20
- Rickmansworth Town Team CIC (“the Organiser”) is responsible for the organisation and running of the Rickmansworth Winter Fair (“the Event”).
- Subject to restrictions which may be imposed on the Organiser by Three Rivers District Council and Hertfordshire Highways Dept, the Organiser will provide access to Rickmansworth High Street between 14:00 and 17:00 to enable you to set up your stall prior to the Event opening to the public at 17:00. Individual stall areas of up to 3m² will be allocated by the organiser or allocated according to requirements if bringing a trailer or vehicle onto the sight.
- Free parking is available at Waitrose Car Park – Level 1 for stallholders to park their vehicles after set up. You will be provided with a permit to display in your car windscreen.
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all legislation, regulations and other statutory provisions, including any relevant health and hygiene requirements, relating to the operation and management of the stall.
- You must provide details of the product range or service you intend to sell at the Event when making a booking. If you attempt to display or sell stock that is deemed inappropriate by the Organiser you may be required to remove it from your stall and / or be required to leave the Event (at the absolute discretion of the Organiser and whose opinion shall be final). The Organiser may involve Trading Standards.
- You may not sell alcohol at the Event unless you have organised a TENs license from Three Rivers District Council. Phone 01923 776611 or visit: Temporary Event Notices (threerivers.gov.uk)
- You are responsible for ensuring that all stock displayed / offered for sale is fit for its intended purpose and complies with any relevant UK legislation governing, inter alia, its manufacture, advertisement and sale. You will ensure that you display you stock in the allocated space, in good order and in a professional and attractive manner.
- The Organiser’s decision as to the allocation of stalls is final. The Organiser retains the right to alter the allocated stall to you in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- You may not assign, sub-let or grant licences in respect of the whole or any part of the space allocated to you and/or any benefit or obligation under this agreement.
- You undertake not to pack away any stock or leave the Event before it is due to end and you have been given permission to pack away by the Organiser.
- You are responsible for the collection and disposal of your refuse. At the end of the Event, you should ensure that your stall is cleared, all rubbish removed and that the allocated site is left in a clean and orderly state. There are trade waste bins located on the High St.
- If reading this online, in order to streamline our system, we have included a facility to pay by PayPal at the bottom of this page. You can also pay by BACs to Rickmansworth Town Team CIC – sort code: 20-73-53, Account no: 13020908, please do email us if you choose this option as we do not check this account every day. Until such time as payment is received, your booking will not be final. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the booking and reallocate your stall if payment is not received.
- Please provide us with a copy of your Risk Assessment for the Event – a template is attached for your use. We will accept an electronic signature, you can do this simply by clicking on the Signature box.
- If you are serving any food products we will need to see your Level 2 Food Certificate.
- You will need to provide us with details of your Public Liability £5m insurance cover – attendance is dependent on this cover being in place.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse your booking.
- The Organiser accepts no liability for loss, damage or injury to any person or property however caused as a result of your activities and you will keep the Organiser fully indemnified against all costs, claims, expenses, demands, charges or liability of any description arising as a result of your activities.
- In the event of cancellation of the Event for any reason, the Organiser will not be liable for any costs or loss of any description incurred by you.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, you must do so in writing to email@example.com. A full refund shall be made if written confirmation of cancellation is received prior to 2 weeks before the event. If a cancellation is made within the final two weeks before the event, a refund of payments made will be made at the discretion of the Organiser. If you fail to turn up to the Event, no refund of payment will be made to you.